2022私募股权猎头覆盖范围

Hey Monkeys,

We've been hearing rumblings of activity from headhunter contacts ahead of on-cycle recruiting for 2023 starts. Does this sound crazy, given that 2022 on-cycle just happened a few months ago? Yes. Does this surprise us, given how insanePE招聘是?Not one bit.

我们已经注意到这里的人们询问主HHS的信息/客户端列表,并注意到没有合并的更新列表。知道每个HH的客户覆盖范围至关重要的用于计划介绍会议的策略。

以下是actualclient lists for each of the major headhunters in theprivate equity recruitingprocess, updated as of the most recent on-cycle recruiting process. Note that we've excluded some of the smaller/irrelevant names, and included notable hedge funds and crossover funds.

与往常一样,如果有任何疑问,请随意DM我们PErecruiting!

Henkel Search Partners

In our experience, Henkel (HSP) had the most impressive client list and was very pleasant to work with. They cover many of the largest and most prestigious firms, and you should definitely make an effort to get along with them.

• AEA
  • Anchorage
  • AresDirect Lending
  • Audax
  • BC合作伙伴
  • BDT
  • 贝莱德基础设施
  • 黑色的石头(Energy)
  • 凯雷(纽约州,DC,门洛办公室)
  • CD&R
  • I Squared Capital
  • KKR(all groups across all offices)
  • Roark Capital
  • 银点
  • Tiger Global
  • TPG(增长/上升)
  • Veritas
  • Vista
  • Warburg Pincus

CPI

CPIis another top headhunter with great clients. Note that they'll probably ask you paperLBOquestions or give you a small case study in your intro meeting with them, which no other headhunter does from our knowledge.

比率Advisors

If you're interested in tech andVC/growth investing, you need to speak with Ratio. Very impressive roster of topVCand growth firms, and some heavy-hitting buyout names.

Amity Search Partners

Amity has some decent clients and a lot of smaller names that we've excluded. Pleasant people to work with.

动态搜索合作伙伴

不幸的是,我们没有他们的完整客户列表,但是DSP在buyout andHF客户。

Gold Coast Search Partners

Despite their name, they don't just cover west coast clients. Nice to work with and great coverage across tech.

• Accel
  • Arcline
  • Evergreen Coast Capital
  • ICONIQ Growth
  • 患者方形资本
  • TPG资本
  • Thoma Bravo(所有资金)
  • Serent Capital
  • Sumeru Equity Partners

Carterpierce

更多的雷达,但是他们可以与他们合作,并为其他公司提供了一些好客户。

Bellcast Partners

主要是MMnames. They are personal and collaborative, and the intro meeting was less interview-like than other HH meetings.

• 贝恩资本Double Impact
  • 收获伙伴
  • HGGC
  • Siris Capital

SG合作伙伴

Their main legacy client is Blackstone, but besides that their coverage seems pretty sparse.

• 黑色的石头
  • Crestview
  • 数字桥

Oxbridge

客户的有趣组合,从MMbuyout to Coatue. Intro meeting was friendly and collaborative.

评论 (58)

12月9日,2021年-10:17 pm
woodw.1865, 你怎么看?以下评论:

Very helpful info. I think one important thing to note is firms might have one HH for on-cycle then use a different one for off-cycle, for a regional office, or for one of their other funds. So it might be worth your time to have intro calls with all the HH listed above rather than just the ones that have the firms you're interested in.

12月10日,2021年至8:08 AM
Tracer85, 你怎么看?以下评论:

This is very useful, any chance we can get similar data for London?

Array

Dec 11, 2021 - 2:59am
woodw.1865, 你怎么看?以下评论:

you can always reach out to headhunters and it's nothing like cold emailing. these people want to talk to you because they get paid when they place you somewhere. most of them have their team pages with emails available on their websites so just pick one of the associates there and shoot them an email saying you're interested in recruiting and would like to schedule an intro call.

• 分析师1IB - Cov
12月10日,2021年-6:43 pm

Any solid HH's that cover fintech/fig?

12月10日,2021年-7:01 pm
传播COMPENCHEEKS, 你怎么看?以下评论:

一直很好奇,为什么PE/HFuse head hunters whileIBdoesn't? DoesPEjust not want to waste time and resources having their own internal recruiting team?

Dec 10, 2021 - 7:05pm
传播COMPENCHEEKS, 你怎么看?以下评论:

Since the process is done through headhunters, does networking with associates and others at the firms help with recruiting?

DCF
Dec 11, 2021 - 6:57pm
zeroebitda, 你怎么看?以下评论:

PEfirms pay staffing/search firms (AKA headhunters) to help them find and screen for top talent so thePEfirm can expedite their hiring process. The headhunters at these firms get paid by thePE每次成功推荐候选人时(如上所述),他或她被PE公司。

2021年12月18日至下午6:11
ibguylikestmt21, 你怎么看?以下评论:

heard of a few random stories with people who had summer roles at top banks getting entry-level gigs at smallPE在本科生中商店 - 这是多么普遍,这很适合正常PEpipeline at all?

• 副2PE - LBOs
Dec 29, 2021 - 4:40pm

ThePE分析师的机会不仅与小有关PEshops. A significant number of large institutional funds have implemented analyst programs: //www.yjhypon.com/forums/megafundumm-pe-analyst-program-discussion-thread, but they hire much fewer analysts per year (i.e. 3-4 atBXvs. ~100 at GS). AnyPEanalyst from a high-quality fund is viewed incredibly favorably and will receive looks both on-cycle and off-cycle. Unlike banking, usually people don't recruit unless they don't like their fund because they're going to have to rebuild goodwill and relearn processes

• 分析师1IB - Cov
Dec 29, 2021 - 2:30pm

有谁知道哪个猎头人有一个专注于能源/O&G私募股权的大客户?

• 分析师2IB - Gen
12月29日,2021年-6:24 pm

DSP has a large coverage universe of Texas-based funds -- both generalist and oil and gas (Quantum, Tailwater come to mind, as well as a number of other smaller shops). SG Partners covers Blackstone Energy Partners. On the infra side, CPI has ECP, fka Energy Capital Partners and Bellcast covers Stonepeak.

在下面编辑 - 谢谢

Jan 6, 2022 - 10:40am
Wu-Tang-Financial, 你怎么看?以下评论:

With regards to coverage, do these staffing firms mainly support thePEbusiness or are they all encompassing?

If I wanted to get into a credit arm of aPE例如,公司或上限市场的角色,这会属于其领域吗?

• 分析师2IB - Gen
Jan 6, 2022 - 8:09pm

有时他们可能会覆盖所有内容,但是公司的不同部分可以由不同的群体支持。例如,TPG Capital由黄金海岸的合作伙伴覆盖,但TPG上升由HSP覆盖。但另一方面,黄金海岸涵盖了托马·布拉沃(Thoma Bravo)的所有资金。这就是说答案没有切割和干燥。您只需要查看每个人的涵盖。

• 前景IB - Cov
Jan 6, 2022 - 7:31pm

Do HH's haveIBclients? Thinking of reaching out to them a couple months into my analyst stint to try and lateral to anEB/BB

• 副1PE - LBOs
2022年2月27日 - 10:38 pm

这是不正确的。SGpartners has done placements for Centerview and Allen & Co, among others.

• 分析师1IB - Cov
2022年1月6日 - 8:08 pm

Wait - are people receiving emails from these guys already? damn

• NAIB-M&A
Jan 8, 2022 - 9:38am

Would on-cycle 2023 recruiting mean current seniors in college who haveIB工作lined up after graduation?

• 分析师1IB - Cov
2022年2月12日至10:05 pm

Does someone know who covers lower middle market funds in Chicago. Thinking some like CORE industrial, CIVC, Shore Capital, Silver Oak

2022年2月16日至2:11 pm
D-3, 你怎么看?以下评论:

BellCast works with Wind Point Partners and Silver Oak

Feb 16, 2022 - 9:50am
D-3, 你怎么看?以下评论:

可悲的是,此列表不准确。它缺少大量资金。一些公司不会发送客户列表,因此很难知道与谁合作。我知道Bell Cast与此处列出的更多资金合作。其他一些可能也是如此。

• 前景IB - Gen
2022年2月27日-3:02 pm

Senior in college here. I have a connection through someone at Dynamic Search Partners through the same greek org, but we went to different schools. Given the weight they have on decisions, how should I reach out to them? Because I'm still in college, I'm not sure if I should reach out as a student asking forPE招聘建议,或者我更直接并要求招募招募时互相认识PE。Thoughts?

Mar 2, 2022 - 11:01am
na123, 你怎么看?以下评论:

更新的钟表客户端列表:

• 贝恩资本Double Impact
  • 收获伙伴
  • HGGC
  • Siris Capital(NYC,SF和FL)
  • 法院广场
  • Stonepeak (NYC and Houston)
  • 风点
  • 贝恩资本生命科学
  • 贝恩资本
  • SK Capital
  • Cerberus RE
  • GICRE
  • 哈德逊顾问
  • Stellex (no longer client of Ratio)
  • Brightstar Capital Partners
  • Athyrium
  • 轻街
  • 前景Hill Growth
  • Emerald Lake Capital Management
  • 美国太平洋集团
  • Declaration Growth
  • Eurazeo
  • Nexphase Capital
  • 诺斯伍德
  • Rubicon Technology Partners
  • Windrose健康投资者
  • 分析师1IB - Cov
Apr 4, 2022 - 12:01am

Would like to point out that HSP sent out a modeling test and multiple choice通过TTS进行测试这个周期,大概将来会真实。

I did the tests before actually having my HH call and got about an 80%. Not sure how much it actually mattered, but I imagine that they use that internally to guess how well you can do in interviews. HSP sent me a ton of interviews when things kicked off and I landed my job through them.

• 分析师2IB - Cov
2022年7月28日至下午1:07

Labore Dolores Iste Earum repellendus。vel non Reactuntur reiciendis qui。Molestias itaque voluptas Pranum turema unde。suscipit eum qui cumque quam。Est voluptatem qui animi enim quos libero。Voluptatem molestias误差EUM。

Ducimus provident non numquam. Possimus adipisci quae qui in veritatis doloribus enim. Veritatis mollitia saepe temporibus earum sunt.

• 分析师1IB-M&A
Jul 28, 2022 - 4:53pm

Dolor in vel consectetur numquam. Dolor praesentium aperiam eos veritatis est tempore recusandae. Rerum sapiente nobis quia quod ullam.

Et et et itaque dolorum. Mollitia quia in quod natus quas odit. Debitis accusantium eligendi qui aperiam sit.

Dolorem虚无eos id adipisci perspiciatis。在职业vident iste tempore qui harum. Neque sed non aspernatur est. Pariatur vel enim voluptatem cupiditate nobis dolores cumque quae. Impedit molestiae nesciunt modi quia rem et non illum. Autem et quidem vitae dolores. Eaque ad assumenda tempore et.

开始讨论

Popular ContentSee all

Warning re: LMM PE
+30 PE 经过GymnauticCharacters
Why are there no internationals in PE? (us)
+29 PE 经过Analyst 3+ in IB-M&A
PE上周期2024 W/O经验
+25 PE 经过Intern in IB - Cov
选择PE基金
+21 PE 经过IB-M&A中的分析师1
MF PE group by Sector Expertise
+19 PE 经过副2在PE - LBOs

职业发展机会

2022年8月Private Equity

• 河滨公司 99.4%
  • Apollo Global Management 98.9%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.3%