Comments (12)

• Analyst 1inCorpfin
十二月7, 2020 - 10:04am

I'm in a top F50FLDP并毕业W/ A累积GPA为3.45,主要GPA为3.7。对我来说,不同的制造商是我的课外领导经验和我的大三夏季F500 FP&A实习。我在两次采访中烤了FLDPon my low GPA relative to the average 3.7-3.8 they bring in.

最有帮助的
十二月9, 2020 - 1:57pm

I was at an F200 A&D company in anFLDPthat is sometimes mentioned on this forum as one of the better ones. Graduated with a 3.46. I got to participate in interviewingFLDPsthat came after me, and I'd say the average GPA we saw was around 3.3-3.5. I don't think anyone cared about GPA as long as it was above 3.3.

You also say you wonder how your GPA will effect your career. The only time you should keep GPA on your resume is in your first 3ish years out of college, which is likely just one set of interviews. After that, it does not matter at all, except for getting intoMBAprograms.. which favor work experience anyway.

I challenge the fundamental assumption that you seem to be making- that the higher on the F500 list, the better. I look at the F100 list and see a few companies I've never even heard of (Tech Data, StoneX group, Plains GP holdings). Huge companies, but not a big brand presence unless you are in the area or in the industry I assume. At the same time you have Dean Foods, GameStop, and Dillards in the 400 range but everyone knows about those companies. All else equal, the higher on the list the better, but there is plenty to think about: office location (corporate office vs small satellite), industry (Do you want to be in Energy? or CPG?), brand recognition (Coke is better known than Mckesson, but is smaller), and most importantly: THE JOB. I'd take global FP&A at a F499 company over program finance/cost accounting at Boeing.

In short, if you're going for corporate, best to try to keep your GPA above a 3.5 and don't worry too much after that. I found there to be enormous diminishing returns to my time spent studying in terms of GPA after the 3.4-ish point.

• Analyst 1inCorpfin
十二月10, 2020 - 11:03pm

I'll be joining a F50FLDP明年,作为全职分析师,我认为与该计划有关的GPA非常取决于学校/公司关系。我想说的是,与GPA的3.4-3.5超过3.4-3.5一起工作的大多数/所有实习生,但平均而言,非目标人数更高。显然,显然对目标学校有一个偏爱,并且在招聘中倾向于发挥比其他任何东西(IMO)发挥更大的作用。

If you're applying to a company that has no presence on campus, you're going to need a higher GPA to grab their attention, or an extremely good internship/experience on the resume. I was the first one from my University to work in theFLDPand would say my luck was a high-ish GPA (3.78) and an extremely relevant sophomore internship.

2020年12月23日 - 9:18 pm

Nihil sed omnis quisquam placeat. Consequatur ex quasi omnis error unde quos. Consequatur fuga sit consequatur provident ipsa id. Repellendus nam sed fuga et nisi est commodi. Repudiandae et et reprehenderit facilis.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

十二月ember 2021万博app网页版

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (40) $ 360
  • Associates (242) $ 235
  • 2nd Year Analyst (146) $ 155
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (34) $ 154
  • Intern/Summer Associate (107) $ 146
  • 1st Year Analyst (520) $ 136
  • 实习/夏季分析师(398) $84

LeaderboardSee all