WSO 2021 Fall-Winter Internship

Nov 2021 update: We are currently looking to add several interns for this internship:Wall Street Oasis 12-Week Internship for Financial Writers

We are looking for one student to intern with us this fall. Interns will be working directly with Patrick on course development and search engine optimization. Some tasks will involve basic data entry.

Start date is ASAP.20 hours a week minimum. Internship term will be 3-6 months. The internship is paid. Both students and non-students can apply.

You must be a native English speaker and have an understanding of Wall St / Finance. Preferred if you are based in the US or Canada (for timezone reasons) and that you can join our weekly team calls (Mondays at 10:30am et).

For more info and to apply: Email Andy at wallstreetoasis.com with the subject "WSO 2021 Internship" your resume and Linkedin. In your email please answer these three questions:

1) Why do you want to intern for us?

2) How long have you been using WSO?

3) Do you have an understanding of Wall Street and Finance?

Testimonials from previous interns:

Interning forWSOhas been one of the best experiences I've had so far. Coming from a non-target, both reading and interning for this site has given me great insight into everything finance. Not only that, but the company has a great reputation and it was a tremendous help havingWSOon my resume. A lot of people in the interviews said how cool it was that I worked there and one of the interviewers was even in the same graduating class as Patrick! I'll bestarting myBB summer internship soon ata top group and I have to thankWSOfor it. If you have the opportunity, it is one of the best things you can do with your time. " - Michael (WSO Blogging & Content Intern)
HavingWSOon my resume has been awesome. People always respond super positively to the fact that I write on the site and it's a great conversation topic." - LeonWSOBlogger
Writing forWSOhas been an invaluable experience with getting started in the industry. This role gets asked about at every interview, and helps show genuine interest in finance. You will learn how to attract and engage viewers, which is key to be taken seriously as any professional. In addition, speaking aboutWSOwith my peers out of my network has always been helpful to establish a common ground. I've made it into the industry now and I couldn't have done it without the (in)tangible benefits that came with it. Many thanks to Andy and Patrick for guiding me along the way. -Mark,WSOBlogger
WSO is a living, breathing feed of information coming from the Wall Street workforce. We pinpoint the specific dominoes and what makes them fall, while traditional financial news sources solely report the dominoes falling. The added personality ofWSOis what keeps people coming back. Working forWSOwas being a part of that feed, even if it was temporary." -RSLA - Writing Intern
This site has given me so much, and now that I have extra time being home for the Holidays, I wanted to share and express my utmost gratitude toWSO. Just having "Wall Street Oasis" on my resume as a 'rising' sophomore made my cold-emails a tad warmer. I reached out for roughly two months (June/July) to land anything. I didn't care where/what I would be doing. In the meantime I started rigorously studying and reading the guides: behavioral, technical and networking. By the end of July I narrowed down on three places: aPWMfirm, small accounting shop, and a very reputablePEgroup. Were all three a long shot? Absolutely. "Why would they hire me…" --WSO Intern Summer 2015
I joined theWSOinternship as I really needed to add value to my resume in any way possible, plus I figured it would be a solid EC since I had planned applying to aFT MSF. Just before submitting my application, I interviewed and landed my current role as a credit risk associate at a major US bank. MyWSOinternship was pivotal, as it served as a major discussion point throughout my interviews, demonstrating my interest in finance despite a liberal arts background."
  • David,WSOIntern Fall 2013

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (13)

2020年7月7日——2:46pm

Bela is reviewing resumes this week, she'll be back in touch with the candidates she would like to interview. Thanks for applying!

cc @vanilla_twilight_options

WSO Content & Social Media. Follow us:Linkedin,IG,Facebook,Twitter.

• ProspectinIB - CB
Jul 10, 2020 - 4:04pm

So I'm assuming that if we haven't gotten anything by now it means we've been rejected?

354manbetx

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

354manbetx
  • ProspectinRE - Comm
Sep 29, 2021 - 6:32pm

PLEASE fix your search bar. I find myself going to google and typing "xyz wso"

Nov 8, 2021 - 12:55pm

Nostrum veniam quaerat earum labore excepturi id deserunt. Eaque maiores modi nam libero repudiandae omnis. Possimus officiis reprehenderit voluptatem fugit omnis pariatur enim magnam.

Tempore nihil expedita nesciunt vitae officiis. Sit voluptas quia sit ut. Expedita voluptas cumque exercitationem et consequuntur. Praesentium quia sint ut nemo dolores cupiditate. Veniam natus consequatur est alias. Magni quia atque nam sint et. Voluptas sit voluptatem ducimus aspernatur.

WSO Content & Social Media. Follow us:Linkedin,IG,Facebook,Twitter.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

January 2022万博app网页版

• Director/MD (6) $2,227
  • Vice President (24) $388
  • Associates (150) $242
  • 2nd Year Analyst (86) $155
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (15) $150
  • Intern/Summer Associate (65) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (297) $142
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (226) $90

LeaderboardSee all