评论(26)

13y
wcatx, what's your opinion? Comment below:

kind of an asshole answer..

13y
masnariktap, what's your opinion? Comment below:
wcatx:
kind of an asshole answer..

Especially from a kid who doesn't have a job.

13y
monkeyface, what's your opinion? Comment below:

i dunno about this 15 for returning thing

13y
Ricqles, what's your opinion? Comment below:

yea i asked because i heardgreenhillis getting 75/10

and banker88, i have an offer with 70/10 so I was asking if the boutiques are different. Thanks for the asshole answer though.

Best Response
13y
PowerMonkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Who cares if some place that didn't give you an offer gives an extra 5k to its analysts. Guess what, offers at your level ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE. So, if you like the firm accept the offer, if you don't then tell them to piss off.

Every year, people send around rumors about what some random firm is getting. If you had an offer from them you would be bouncing for joy. If you had a boutique offer that was off market, but no other offers, guess what you get that offer and nothing else.

The only reason to ask these questions is if you are still completing an interview process at a place like greenhill and have an offer from a good, but not great bank, likeCS. If that is the case, preface your question with that information and we will respond appropriately.

--There are stupid questions, so think first.
13y
goalieman688, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I have heard of kids trying to negotiate on what their friends are "rumored" to be getting...I think it is quite funny that they would have the gaul...It is one thing if you have two offers and you like one place better and try to get them to match..just be happy with what you get...

13y
DaCarez, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I haven't heard of 15 for returning; I did hearCSwas 12.5 for returning (10 regular), but that's about it.

13y
Banker88, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Yes, I have an offer from aBB. I posted my reply because people ask too many hypothetical questions on these boards (such as "what are my chances at xyz..."). If you genuinely need advice, I'm more than happy to provide it if you look at my other posts. But stop asking questions about what other people think, what other people are getting paid, the level of prestige, etc.

As powermonkey wrote, if you have several offers and are trying to decide between them, then the $5k shouldn't matter to you. If you only have 1 offer, then why do you care what other people are getting? Be happy you got a job and STFU.

13y
Senorita, what's your opinion? Comment below:

GS,MS, andJPMare offering 70/10 for FT 2010.UBSis still at 60/10 I believe (but I could be wrong about that one).

13y
痛单位labillz, what's your opinion? Comment below:
Senorita:
GS,MS, andJPMare offering 70/10 for FT 2010.UBSis still at 60/10 I believe (but I could be wrong about that one).

Yes you are wrong about that one.UBSis also 70/10 for FTIBD.

13y
Ricqles, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I asked for a reason but I didn't expect the responses would tell me what my reason should be for even posting this "stupid" question.

But thanks for the reply everyone.

13y
FTPiper, what's your opinion? Comment below:

75k Qatalyst 80k Frank Quattrone is #1

13y
wsofan2009, what's your opinion? Comment below:

What's the difference in $5k on base salary anyway. We ought to be shooting for a great bonus and firms that pay great bonuses, period. $80k + $20k bonus vs $70k + $90k bonus is easy, you do the math!

############ ############ ############ The time is now, seize the day ...
13y
DaCarez, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Ok PiperChiang I'll bite.

Qatalyst 80k-虽然为弗兰克(Frank)工作,但除了数据域外,我还没有看到任何经验PEplacement a bit harder. SLPPE工资- Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. But there is a question of whether you want to specialize at that point in your career. Plus, as noted in another thread, the only SLP UG hires are out of Wharton - they're not the most flexible of people...

13y
boutiquebank4life, what's your opinion? Comment below:

In voluptatum inventore qui alias impedit deleniti omnis. Dignissimos sapiente sit inventore dolorem alias tempora est. Consequatur odio ipsum nam soluta ut.

Excepturi et minima eius. Sequi autem nam veniam necessitatibus minus amet placeat et. Omnis placeat dolorem dignissimos voluptatem occaecati vitae explicabo saepe.

Occaecati nam earum maiores rem enim pariatur rerum nulla. Eveniet ratione ut molestiae perspiciatis totam nostrum quis quo. A asperiores omnis ipsam nulla minus. Culpa eveniet rem qui laborum. Ipsam qui ad et voluptatem iste optio non. Ut ducimus est expedita fugit animi. Ut quibusdam earum a rerum est eum ex.

Ab odit consequatur tempora. Aut nemo est facere nisi eum quasi vero.

13y
big unit, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Sit molestiae sunt delectus iste nam in. Voluptatibus consectetur dolores amet. Molestias natus voluptas totam placeat iusto.

Totam velit et voluptas explicabo. Harum rerum quos vero nisi quos.

Eum et sunt autem necessitatibus id. Asperiores earum modi sint molestias aliquid pariatur sunt. Et sit nihil incidunt quo adipisci. Minima consequatur reiciendis et eos maxime.

Maxime voluptates maxime non sit cum commodi quia. Et necessitatibus molestias vitae doloribus quod a cupiditate. Et aut eligendi laboriosam deleniti consequatur nesciunt tempore. Qui aliquam eaque explicabo illo.

Start Discussion

职业发展Opportunities

April 2023万博app网页版

• Lazard Freres(+ +) 99.5%
  • Lincoln International(= =) 99.1%
  • William Blair(▲13) 98.6%
  • Jefferies & Company(▽03) 98.2%
  • 鳍ancial Technology Partners(▽02) 97.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2023万博app网页版

• William Blair(▲05) 99.5%
  • Lincoln International(▲11) 99.1%