2020: Your airlines / rewards programs / cards of choice?

您好所有旅行者(商务和个人)和个人理财熟手。随着新的一年,我们的许多奖励计划重置。您最喜欢的航空/奖励计划/卡是什么?为什么?您今年要抛弃任何卡片或会员资格吗?

My airlines for 2020:

1. Southwest - A list preferred + companion pass, I basically gain a free flight anywhere I want every other week since I fly almost every week, rarely going any further east than Dallas, and their routes are improving (eg direct to Hawaii from midwest hubs like chicago).

2. JSX (formerly known as JetsuiteX) - West Coast-only airline that uses chartered jets and private hangers (20 minute security+boarding process) with free food and alcohol generally $139. Minor point rewards under JetBlue's points system (does anyone onWSOuse JetBlue, would love to see if its worth the effort)

Rewards programs I'm considering dumping:

1. Marriott Bonvoy: They are "redesigning" all of their hotels in order to bump up points needed per stay. The customer service is going down hill and I might jump ship. Does anyone onWSOhave experience on Hilton or Hyatt?

Personal/Business Credit Cards:

Looking forWSO建议。鉴于我的西南身份,我将很快取消我的西南信用卡。我目前有几张$ 0的费用卡,我在壁橱里保留了紧急情况。可能会查看Fidelity卡(直接存入我的Fidelity帐户的所有物品,没有年费。)

I will probably continue to stay away from AMEX this year except for business use. Are there any other cards I should look into?

评论 (5)

最有帮助的
3y
克雷, 你怎么看?以下评论:

For flights, I am loyal to Delta. I live in a hub and they are the best US legacy carrier by far, in my opinion. Southwest was fine when I was in college, but they've cancelled flights of mine last minute one too many times and at some point, I'm happy to pay extra money to not be in a cattle call and know I have a good seat. Plus I booked a round trip to Barcelona in Delta One seats on a very small amount of points so I'm pretty happy.

There are better international carriers, but for US flights, Delta is where it's at.

Card-wise, I have:

今年与停电约会经历了一些糟糕的经历后,我已经彻底覆盖了万豪和IHG点(对于IHG,我以250,000分为Spire Elite,他们不允许我在洲际洲间预订一个他妈的夜晚,然后是唯一的房间他们让我的书是建筑物中最糟糕的书),所以今年将被淘汰。三角洲铂金只是为了搅动purposes to that'll be killed after 12 months pass.

也许有争议的是,我可能也会杀死铂金。与Delta Reserve和CSR相比,我没有得到它的价值,在某个时候,我不需要支付太多的年费。

商业房地产开发商

3y
雅各比n迈尔斯, 你怎么看?以下评论:

I'm assuming you are then dumping the Bonvoy Boundless card? That has also been on my radar but due to expensing reasons I can't use that card on the 120+ nights I will likely stay this year. For the annual fee and the declining service at Marriott properties I don't really have a solid reason to pull the trigger on it.

3y
Synergy_or_Syzygy, 你怎么看?以下评论:

American - I live in a hub and if you go business class LAX-JFK or SFO-JFK, you get upgraded to the Flagship lounge (heads and shoulders above the Admirals club).

Bank of America Premium Rewardscredit card - coupled with Platinum Honors status, it's the best card on the market (2.625% cash back on every purchase and 3.5% on travel and dining) and it's only $95 a year. You get $100 airline incidental credit per year, Global Entry covered every 4 years, trip insurance, purchase protection etc. Did I mention 2.625% cash back on every purchase?

彼此好,聚会上的帅哥。
3y
Pierogi Equities, 你怎么看?以下评论:

Eos aut rerum qui velit. In repellendus temporibus doloribus sed est. Voluptas omnis voluptas voluptatem enim id illum. Quos voluptas harum quae perferendis voluptatem ut consequatur.

Velit nihil fuga qui maiores iusto quia dolorum. Omnis itaque qui voluptatum ea fuga. Molestias ex ut qui provident. Unde tempora enim non repellat voluptates id et.

量子(ˈkwänt)n:一个专家,一个越来越多地了解的人,直到他们一无所知。

开始讨论

流行内容See all

This is hilarious are you kidding?
+88 OFF byIB中的分析师1
是什么赋予您人生目标?
+63 OFF by金融是方式
我真的很挣扎 - 请帮助我
+60 OFF byAssociate 2 in IB - Gen
什么时候切断朋友?
+35 OFF byforexguy123
I don't know what to do with my life