My experience with Dating Apps (2013 to now)

现在市场上的许多约会应用程序:Tinder;大黄蜂;合页;联盟。然后有一些专门用于特定种族(例如,穆兹米尔之类的东西),这些种族可以满足利基市场的需求。

Tinder --我在2013年首次使用它,当时我刚进入财务生涯。那是早期,一般来说,那里有“合法”的人。在2013年至2015年之间,总体上的高匹配率,我正在选择与谁约会的选择,主要是因为我在工作之外几乎没有空闲时间,而不想只是为了去约会约会。我最热衷的人,但由于我自己的不安全感,从未有过恋爱关系,最终击退了这个女孩。无论如何,这些都是Tinder的早期,我很高兴能与她在一个随机约会应用程序(其中所有可能的媒介中)相匹配,以至于它是边界超现实的,所以我告诉我的朋友,我会见过她通过一个普通的朋友大声笑,我不知道阿尔戈西姆现在是如何工作的,但是许多男朋友抱怨与无用的人匹配。然后,我在研究生院期间(16至18岁之间)使用Tinder,看看它是自2015年以来的变化,并且不想在涉及一晚的立场的日期,但想看看我的毕业生的哪些女孩上学课,很好的方法是告诉谁在寻找一晚的立场)。我意识到的两件事:现在有许多“妓女”,“假帐户”出现,2),许多用户并不真正忠于任何平台 Bumble etc.). I recall matching with either many "fake" or "gold digger" type profiles, never pursued any of them for dates. But the cool thing about Tinder was the passport feature they had activated, but unfortunately for me, even though I tried switching back my geography to the UK (I was now based in the Midwest), couldn't match with this one person, whom I'd repelled

Hinge / Bumble:Joined these again out of boredom too. Hated answering these stupid questions to stand out, I know why they make you do it, but it's not my personality to be expressive and open on random apps. Some folks love it. Met up for dinner / drinks with a girl in Chicago, who worked inPE. Had common friends, and even though I had 0 interest in dating her, thought seems like a good way to kill time and learn more about this person's industry (I was treating it more as a business meeting). Most intense meet-up I have ever been to, seemed more like a4小时的尽职调查session in play here (how're your relations with your family; do you get along with your sister; what are your five year plans). I have never experienced this kind of intensity, but realized that something could be massively off about chicks from my ethnicity who work in finance. Nice person overall, but I have never ever felt on the spot as I did then.不想不给我在里面垂死的印象,所以最终问了一些愚蠢的问题将她关闭。像魅力一样工作,因为我认为这使我们在一个很好的音符上结束了“会议”,但没有任何我原本想要的浪漫感。尽管我有点担心我们的普通朋友可能会学会我的愚蠢问题,因此在那之后我仍然跟进了一两次来测试水域。值得庆幸的是,一切都清楚了。

Most weirdest experience was with some nut-case nurse through Bumble in Chicago. Maybe others have had this too, but I have never met anyone, who just expects you to front the bill (including the stuff she ordered), is a meth-addict (my mind was blown away when she told me this, I don't know anyone who does meth and it's not something to be proud of that you'd be openly telling some stranger you met for the first time), and then asks you to walk her home (unfortunately for me, I think I am a gentleman, and so I couldn't just tell her to fuck off, so I did walk her home). She was clearly looking for a one-night stand, reach her place, and she's like "Why don't you come upstairs". At this point, I am incredibly mad at my wasted money and time, so I tell her politely, "maybe another day". I texted her a few weeks or a month later, asking "what's up", but didn't get a response, so as I had hoped, my message had been communicated. The weirdest person I have ever gone on a date with, had done so much due diligence on my industry (was telling me about these suicide stories that she'd read, and in my head I am thinking just because you're a meth addict and have a higher rate of failure relative to normal people, you don't need to be telling me this kind of stuff). I have a feeling that she was an illegal in the country because I remember her asking me about my citizenship status ("how the hell is that relevant to anything").

The most daring I have ever been on Bumble is when I matched with some chick a year ago in Canada, who without me trying hard at all, conveniently gave me her number. This seemed too easy, so I was skeptical that this person was looking for a one-night stand too, and since I wasn't keen on one night stands, I decided to run an experiment, to see how would women react if you'd just call them out of the blue, rather than exchange silly messages to setup a date where you could finally hear the other person's voice, and decide whether this was worth anything. I ended up calling her randomly one day, and I think it had taken her by surprise. No shock there as she seemed immature...Someone closer to my age (29-32) would have actually preferred a direct call I think than wasting time over messages. I hate texting.

联盟:I think I signed up on League for fun, but never really activated my profile or anything. I did briefly join it during my analyst days in London, and recall matching with a bunch of Russian / Eastern European girls dressed up in bikinis, fully clothed in designer stuff, who'd continuously send messages that had long overdrawn similes (colon followed by a thousand right parenthesis). I think they were incapable of talking more or saying anything even remotely intelligent, so they had to resort to similes to try convey that they were following you. Never went on any date even though I theoretically could have. Very weird women. Any time you come across a woman on any of these dating apps , who is loaded up on make-up and designer stuff, massive, massive red flag. Supposedly this kind of shit sells in that part of the world

TDLR:Tinder was good back in its early days (still trying to get back together with this one person, but no response), Bumble and Hinge try too hard with their stupid personality questionnaires; try to avoid chicks, who work in high-finance, be wary of women, who in their profile pictures are laden with make up and / or "fancy" stuff and / or only have pictures in the nicest locations and in revealing outfits.

PS: Other single, platonic dates that I have been on I didn't even realize it was a date I'd setup until the other person texted me "Thanks forx,让我们再做一次“或者最终随机亲吻我。轻松将错误的共鸣发送给女性,所以要非常小心...

评论 (4)

11mo
Wolfofthecity你的意见是什么?评论如下:

Was the chick who asked about your citizenship status a foreigner? Probably trying to use you for citizenship lol

11mo
任何1984年你的意见是什么?评论如下:

Wow. My dating app experience has mostly centered on an app where dates took an hour. maybe two if you did burgers or tacos afterwards. (definitely do not do them before) I've got a cringeworthy story about an Ecuadorian. Trust me, it wasn't pretty. Discussions have mostly centered on a few nude/near nude shots (you'll never find a nude of me online) and sexual preferences despite my attempts to be polite.

资产管理和投资研究之间的唯一区别是资产。我通常每周一次或两次在彭博/CNBC等上看到我认识的人。这听起来很酷,直到我提醒自己,我每周五天看到我认识的人。
11mo
nontarget_Bb_ibanker你的意见是什么?评论如下:

我们的道德是分开的。从未问过约会应用程序中的任何女孩裸体,我也不感兴趣。如果有人愿意在第一次约会时谈论这些事情,那对我来说是一个很大的事情。在这些日期期间,我也很无聊,通常测试我从阅读一些书(卡内基,与任何人交谈等的99种方式)中获得的“对话技巧”,但是另一个人认为我正在“参与”。

大批
11mo
任何1984年你的意见是什么?评论如下:

Libero aut nesciunt consequatur porro rerum. Qui doloribus id provident accusamus earum animi optio qui. Nobis accusamus voluptatibus voluptatum esse assumenda beatae soluta.

资产管理和投资研究之间的唯一区别是资产。我通常每周一次或两次在彭博/CNBC等上看到我认识的人。这听起来很酷,直到我提醒自己,我每周五天看到我认识的人。
开始讨论

职业发展机会

February 2023万博app网页版

• Lazard Freres(+ +) 99.5%
  • Jefferies & Company(▽01) 99.1%
  • Lincoln International(▽01) 98.6%
  • Financial Technology Partners(▽01) 98.1%
  • 威廉·布莱尔(▲08) 97.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

February 2023万博app网页版

• Canaccord Genuity(▲04) 99.5%