Comments (25)

3y
Skyywalker, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Makes me an even bigger fan of last years ZR1, end of an era on an amazing note.

Gun rights activist
3y
Nightman Cometh, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Mixed opinions but none of them particularly bad. I do think its an insanely nice looking car and I'm sure its packing plenty of power. No doubt a blast to drive. However, it is kind of sad to see the traditional corvette design be retired (at least for now). The last few years of the vette have been great, but I'm sure the C8 will be awesome as well. Really wish I could afford one because even as a Porsche and Mclaren diehard, I would definitely look into one of these if I had the funds to do so. I think it could be a good new direction for a legendary vehicle.

Dayman?
3y
Synergy_or_Syzygy, what's your opinion? Comment below:

这是让人耳目一新的设计变化和高兴他们being bold and taking some chances. At the end of the day, basically an American cheaper version of the new NSX, innit?

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes.
3y
Wolfofwso, what's your opinion? Comment below:

It is only if they don't have a Member's Only jacket.

Array

3y
mtnclimber, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I really like the design but no manual is a deal breaker. I love rowing gears and hitting a perfect heel toe downshift so for me my weekend fun car must be a manual. Apparently they weren't able to fit the third pedal in because the front of the car is so compact now and the steering rack was in the way. Oh well, I don't have the money for one right now anyway. My goal is to get lightly used c7 z06 within the next 5 years.

3y
Skyywalker, what's your opinion? Comment below:

why z06 over zr1?

Gun rights activist
3y
mtnclimber, what's your opinion? Comment below:

我会很喜欢ZR1,但我猜想当我进入市场时,它们仍然至少要达到80k或90k。我不愿意在周末有趣的汽车上花费超过50k。现在,市场上有一些Z06超过60k,所以到我希望购买我的赌注的时候,我将能够找到大约50k的好产品。

3y
CATBanker, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Great design and as always with the Corvette, great value for money. I mean with a starting price of around 60k for that type of design and performance, I can see it being a big hit, particularly among the midlife crisis gang.

My honest opinion tho? Shouldn't of used the Corvette brand. If anything, introducing it as a completely new model would of intrigued potential customers even more.

"A guy gets on the MTA here in L.A. and dies. Think anybody'll notice?" - Vincent
3y
Isaiah_53_5, what's your opinion? Comment below:
常任人:
So call me crazy, but I would like to see a release of 1955 Corvette, with a modern engine and everyday perks. This is a car I could get behind.

I've been thinking about this also. Think of how many cool designs these car companies have that they could re release. Same vintage style - upgraded with tech. Corvette in particular has tonssss of great designs.

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

3y
Wolfofwso, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hector将使用勺子发动机运行3个Corvettes。最重要的是,他只是进入了哈利的,他订购了3个T66 Turbos,并用nos命令。和一个杂色的排气。

Array

3y
CRE, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Pro: Much better looking

Con: Still a Chevy

Commercial Real Estate Developer

3y
Pug, what's your opinion? Comment below:

And this is why Porsche exists. Imo best bang for your buck, including quality.

“The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.” - Nassim Taleb
3y
Funx2192, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Does anyone else think that the new mid-engine corvette looks almost exactly like the body frame of a ferrari? I also heard this car would be MSRP would be $50,000+. Don't quote me on this but I heard it goes 0-60 in about 3 seconds, is this even possible at this price point?

"It's okay, I'll see you on the other side"
最有帮助的
3y
DickFuld, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Itaque consequatur culpa inventore sed consequatur totam eos. Ut ea sequi ut. Et totam accusantium assumenda expedita id magnam. Et voluptatem error amet rerum. Perspiciatis quis dicta occaecati odio quia nemo iure iure. Repellat repellendus velit est velit quia optio.

Incidunt omnis voluptatem et voluptates. Incidunt aut adipisci et molestiae illo aut. Eos tempore libero voluptatem quam reprehenderit. Sed qui eaque quisquam eius necessitatibus eius ut ipsum. Veniam ipsam illum amet veniam rerum laudantium at.

Iure ullam excepturi itaque eum et omnis voluptatum. Voluptatem autem sed ea rerum reiciendis ex perspiciatis. Dignissimos architecto assumenda ipsam molestias rerum labore maiores. Commodi sit quia molestiae qui enim. Porro animi similique eveniet qui voluptatibus atque.

Sunt labore voluptatem nobis id exercitationem. Quia labore voluptatem beatae dolorem deserunt. Id est consectetur porro consequuntur dolor. Reiciendis quo aut eum molestiae distinctio. Quae quod pariatur sunt veniam optio voluptatem. Assumenda ad voluptas quam ipsa odio ut nobis dolorem. Voluptatem et harum placeat sunt voluptatibus quos est.

• ProspectinIB-M&A
1y

Mollitia fugiat Sunt Sint Vitae consettur nihil quo。Inventore Blanditiis et Expedita vel Earum Illum别名Aspernatur。Maiores turmibus vel quia est dolore dolorem除外。

Iusto nisi porro et odio. Tempore voluptatem quia eum qui quo provident non. Optio minus ut pariatur nobis.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2023万博app网页版

• Lazard Freres(+ +) 99.5%
  • Jefferies&Company(▽01) 99.1%
  • Financial Technology Partners(= =) 98.6%
  • Lincoln International(▽02) 98.2%
  • William Blair(▲10) 97.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

March 2023万博app网页版

• William Blair(▲04) 99.5%
  • Canaccord Genuity(▲18) 99.1%