本科目标学校级别列表(2022个更新)

Hi all, I was hoping to update this list for 2022, withPE/HFplacements accounted for。I don't think it would be accurate to exclude this statistic if a school overperforms inPE/HF安置。人均和我的一般想法可以在2022年的排名中看到。

What do y'all think? Let me know and I will make the edits if they're generally agreed upon.

Tier S++ (Super Target)

Harvard / Yale / Princeton

Wharton

Stanford

Tier S+ (Target)

UPenn (non Wharton) / Dartmouth / Columbia / Brown

MIT

UChicago

康奈尔 /康奈尔·戴森

Duke

Tier S (Target)

Georgetown McDonough

NYU / NYU Stern

Notre Dame Mendoza

威廉姆斯

阿默斯特

加州理工学院

UCB Haas

UMich Ross

Uva McIntire

UMich Ross

Tier A+ (Low Target to Top Semi-Target)

Northwestern

范德比尔特

Rice

华盛顿

Middlebury

USC Marshall

Claremont Mckenna

Pomona

BC Carrol

Tufts

Bowdoin

Emory

JHU

Comments (87

• ProspectinPE - Growth
May 5, 2022 - 10:54pm

UVA up to S tier. know of and have seen plenty of kids get spots at UMM/MF

2022年5月6日至12:10 AM
Isaiah_53_5, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Thought same thing.

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

May 6, 2022 - 2:34am
肯尼斯·格里芬(Kenneth Griffin), what's your opinion? Comment below:

UVA has definitely surprised me a little. A decent amount of people at the firm I'm incoming at are from UVA, it was the only school outside the T10 that I saw any representation from whatsoever.

Controversial
  • Analyst 1inIB- Cov
2022年5月5日——11:12pm

Yale / Princeton / Stanford is S+. Harvard and Wharton are the only two that should be in S++ for undergrad.

May 5, 2022 - 11:38pm
Mb54321, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Alot of competition being such a big school, location in sf hurts, Stanford controls SF and ucb haas dosnt necessarily control SF or LA. Very cali based student population, just overrated in my opinion!

最有帮助
May 5, 2022 - 11:55pm
肯尼斯·格里芬(Kenneth Griffin), what's your opinion? Comment below:

Extremely underrated actually. Sending 7 kids to P72 for 22 & 23, sending5to Citadel,1 to de,1 to sig,10+佩戴海岸PE, 3 or so toVC和5+ toBBSEBs。仅仅是伯克利投资集团,甚至不包括Haas或其他多个投资和贸易俱乐部。您会忘记CAL拥有#3业务计划,#1 Comp SCI和#4 ECON计划。因此,我说我们可能可以将它们放在巴黎圣母院上方开始大声笑。

• 投资分析师inHF- EquityHedge
May 5, 2022 - 11:53pm

如今,这些层列表是毫无意义的 - 现在,目标的优势从未如此重要。实际上,我认为为BBS/EBsfrom Wharton as a nondiverse candidate would put you at a disadvantage than if you had recruited from targets like Notre Dame or Georgetown, as there are a set number of spots available for each school.Citi, for example, had 7 spots forIBDat Wharton. You could guess 4 went to diversity (60-70% of a class are diverse nowadays) and 1 was a nepotism hire. That leaves 350+ Wharton hardos gunning for 2 spots. Also, your personality shown through your networking and interviews matters so much more than what school you attend. Wharton kids aren't known for having pleasant personalities. I have two friends at Wharton who are still recruiting and are about to strike out.

May 5, 2022 - 11:54pm
InfidelCashFlow, what's your opinion? Comment below:

可能会像上面提到的其他人一样合并S+和S,或者可能会争论戴森,乔治敦,斯特恩,也许杜克可能会被移动。McIntire,Ross,也许Haas似乎在其他分组中的其他名称领先。

Array

Funniest
  • 投资分析师inHF- EquityHedge
2022年5月6日至12:03 AM

School Tier lists are irrelevant. Being diverse at a nontarget >>> nondiverse at supertarget. The more meaningful list would be a diversity tier list: God tier: Black female, Black male, Hispanic female, Trans. Tier 1B: Hispanic male. Tier 2: Lesbian, gay, disabled, Asian/white female. Tier 3: Bisexual. Tier 4: Spanish dude pretending he's Mexican. Tier 5: Desperate straight guy with a noticeably fake gay accent, but interviewer doesn't want to make that call. Tier 40: White male. 60: Asian male (doesn't matter if Hmong or Pacific Islander, they're all the same right?). Tier 2000 "Fuck these guys in particular": First generation white/asian males who grew up facing adversity and have no connections in the industry.

• ProspectinIB-M&A
May 7, 2022 - 11:06pm

Tier Cheat Code: Black Female

Tier Ez Offer: Black Male, Hispanic Female

Tier +1000% Chance of Offer: Hispanic Male, Native American Female

Tier +750% Chance of Offer: Native American Male, White Female, Asian Female, Pacific Islander Female, Transgender

Tier Are You Even Diversity?: Pacific Islander Male, Gay

Tier "Diversity" (Hint: Not Really): Veteran, Disabled, Bisexual

Tier Fuck You: White Male/Asian Male

• Analyst 1inIB- Cov
May 6, 2022 - 4:25pm

Why would they place it in Tier 2 hahaha

• Associate 2inPE - Other
May 6, 2022 - 7:45am

我觉得没人在WSOhas worked a day on Wall Street. The entire street is filled with alumni from schools in the S and A+ tier, whereas you can go an entire career without meeting anyone from Stanford, MIT, non-Wharton Penn or Brown.

2022年5月6日,下午1:59
IncomingIBDreject, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I believe it is more about % chance of getting in rather than raw numbers.

Array

May 8, 2022 - 8:47pm
GoingToBeAnMD, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I see what you did there

• Anonymous Monkey's picture
  • Anonymous Monkey
May 6, 2022 - 11:44am
Anonymous Monkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Ross should be much higher. I might be biased because I go to Ross, but I have two close friends at Vanderbilt, and our recruiting simply blows them out of the water (and we are ranked similarly on this list). Every single year we send multiple kids to every top bank on the street; we have outstanding placement at essentially all boutiques and mostBBS。No reason Ross shouldn't be at the same level as McDonough or Mendoza.

• Anonymous Monkey's picture
  • Anonymous Monkey
May 6, 2022 - 11:46am
Anonymous Monkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

And the fact that Brown is higher than Ross is simply absurd LMAO. We party 3-4x a week and still get better job than all you fuckin nerds studying in the library all day.

2022年5月6日 - 2:53 pm
rickybobby26, what's your opinion? Comment below:

True, and Ross has been sending some studs to黑石和其他MFsin recent years. Check out the top clubs at the school like MIBC, MII, AIC, etc. and their placement is just as good, if not better than the other schools mentioned above.

• ProspectinIB- Cov
May 6, 2022 - 12:43pm

斯坦福大学表现不错,但学校更加专注于VC/Quant/Consulting/GE rather thanIB/PE/HF。That said, a few do goPE直接出去很少HF除非他们正在做城堡量,否则在本科生中。另一方面,斯坦福GSB是电动的。人均,如果值得获得顶级,则不错,但是IDK。

• Internin是- Equities
May 6, 2022 - 2:06pm

You have to be trolling, since you missed JHU and some prestigious LACs

May 6, 2022 - 2:13pm

塔夫茨> jhu,时代已经改变了,没有人去jhu闯入财务

• Internin是- Equities
May 6, 2022 - 2:58pm

JHU > Tufts, times haven't changed as much as you say. You are still a freshman/sophomore in college so you cannot make a valid assessment of ranking schools.

• Analyst 1inIB- gen
2022年5月8日 - 1:22 AM

JHU > Tufts all day and any day. First of all, JHU is LITERALLY twenty spots ahead of Tufts on the US World New Report, so our students are just naturally smarter. On a per capita basis, JHU places significantly better. Just look at the student investment team. Students, each year, place at pretty much every elite Bulge Bracket Firm with 1-2 heading to an elite boutique. With that being said, Tufts is great school. In many ways, Tufts resembles JHU. Both schools are not finance centric with only a handful of students geared towards breaking intoIB。Tufts is practically JHU's polished but inferior younger brother and very well should be on the list, but clearly you are a Tufts alum, so don't disrespect your big bro - JHU. Listen dude, no disrespect. As a big reader of the content on this website, both schools get WAY more heat than they deserved and are shitted on by a bunch of bums at state schools, referencing that their school sends more kids to banking when their school graduates 10x students each year and has an undergrad B-school.

2022年5月7日——4:03am
masoyoshi_son, what's your opinion? Comment below:

斯坦福大学的位置SA到目前为止,2023年:Centerview(1),Vista(1),Evercore(1),MS(2-3)。大多数多样性的多样性仍在招募

• ProspectinIB-M&A
2022年5月7日——4:03pm

If true, this is monkey shite.

• Associate 1inHF- EquityHedge
2022年5月8日,上午8:02

Might be biased as a Bowdoin alum, but although we have fairly good placement on the sell-side, we actually seem to have stronger placement on the buy-side out of school. In my year I feel like we sent just as many kids toPE/IM (esp. Boston-basedshops like Fidelity)as we did toNYCIB

I think we deserve to at least be on this list if buy-side is included!

Below are from a 2014 report on school representation in the行业(主要是PM/分析师受访者)

图像-20220508082017-1

image-20220508082402-2

May 8, 2022 - 8:46pm

Yes, yes but apparently the funding drives for the Bowdoin graphic arts programs have been lacking in recent years . . .

来吧,儿子。

• Analyst 1inHF- EquityHedge
May 8, 2022 - 10:42pm

You can blameWSOdark mode for how gray it might appear lol. Looked fine when I uploaded it and it still is fine if you switch to light mode or open image in a new tab

2022年5月8日,下午7:58

奥斯丁

2022年5月8日,下午10:06

UPDATED RANKINGS after looking at each comment, let me know how the rankings look now. Any changes?

• ProspectinIB-M&A
2022年5月8日,下午10:30

Any stats for Boston College placement?

• ProspectinIB-M&A
May 11, 2022 - 1:15am

Is there a difference in recruiting between S++ vs. S+ vs. even S? Or is it just a function of talent+effort at that point with the higher tiers having slightly higher talent on average.

• Associate 2inPE - LBOs
May 11, 2022 - 3:40am

Don't understand the separation within S++. All five of those will get you pretty much equal looks and prestige. If you're talking representation, I've actually seen far more Stanford and Wharton (obviously) than Princeton at least inIB/PE更有趣的是,将UVA罗斯和斯特恩higher maybe to S+ in that order though. They've done well lately. Also, this is not a 'target' in the sense that plenty of students there go into finance, but CalTech should absolutely be at least S+. Highly respected curriculum and very limited class size. Tbh if I see a CalTech resume come across, I'd probably view it as similar to S++ all things equal. People who are scientifically inclined would probably agree but lmk if I'm wrong.

• Analyst 1inIB- Cov
May 11, 2022 - 3:59am

What about MIT/JHU? Guessing MIT would be better than caltech but not sure about JHU

• Associate 2inPE - LBOs
2022年5月11日至4:19 AM

两个好学校。麻省理工学院已经在S +。我想说的for finance it's correctly around Penn / Columbia, but it probably (like Caltech) is appreciated at the S++ tier. Actually a misconception to place MIT automatically above Caltech - if you talk to kids studying Physics, you'll find that a lot of them actually prefer CalTech, especially the more theoretical. Know some MIT (moreHFspace vsIB/PE). Know 0 Caltech in finance. Disclaimer I chose one of HYP over both. JHU a bit lower for undergrad purposes. Obviously, schools do NOT define a person's capabilities. They're an indicator sure, hence why this stuff exists, but not be-all end-all.

• InterninIB- Cov
2022年5月16日至10:15 pm

Wake Forest. Not saying it's anywhere near the top of this list, probably right at the bottom, but it should be in the mix these days. A quick Linkedin search might surprise you on placements inNYC。对于它的小本科生,有多个孩子去一些BBS和a lot of毫米firms is impressive.

May 17, 2022 - 9:19am
ASUgrad2017, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Not sure how ASU was left off this list

May 20, 2022 - 4:25pm
financeguy216, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Et dolorem non et modi quae. Qui rerum sunt aut. Sed nihil vel id dolor est ratione nam optio. Minima animi voluptas voluptatem debitis laudantium animi dolores sit.

Qui adipisci voluptatem quo voluptatem. Suscipit at hic dolores. A pariatur quibusdam praesentium et ea.

Non dicta soluta eum. Corporis velit magnam repellendus quia corporis eum. Repellat vel fugiat possimus sunt vitae est ipsum. Eaque distinctio quibusdam sed et vitae. Quo voluptatem doloribus dolores quas et. Qui aspernatur quo doloremque doloribus eos sint.

• Analyst 1inIB-M&A
6月3日,2022-4:04 pm

Numquam enim aliquid animi commodi accusamus deleniti. Optio est tenetur praesentium et et consequuntur perspiciatis.

Sint et Enim laudantium delectus。Inventore EUM Facere Nisi Magnam Labore Quo sed。voluptatem suspernatur nobis maiores saepe rerum enim iLum。Iusto Vitae repellat Illo non et iusto。

May 20, 2022 - 10:27pm
PJTwhore, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Minima sed est alias ratione. Repudiandae libero doloremque ipsam. Velit repellat libero quis. Consectetur perferendis molestias deserunt voluptas eius impedit. Quaerat iste nisi in distinctio eaque dolorem.

Minus ipsam nihil est aliquid. Nulla dicta animi aliquam labore provident eum tempore. Non sint saepe eveniet corrupti et eius.

Voluptas ratione et aut quasi incidunt est id. Est eveniet autem ullam perspiciatis dicta eius necessitatibus labore. Unde error eveniet minus tempora vel officia. Incidunt numquam vel odit quia sed et et ducimus. Qui consectetur earum tenetur quia voluptatem vel tempore nam.

2022年6月17日-2:46 pm
curiousmonkey71, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Vero error quod qui deserunt. Necessitatibus ullam modi ipsam quo. Vero iusto qui magni et vel dolorem.

Nesciunt odio cum ducimus. Et temporibus mollitia laboriosam dolorem rerum vel. Voluptatem distinctio aut quis dolores. A nulla adipisci ea consequatur. Ut dolorem distinctio voluptatem.

Beatae quod aut quia velit. Praesentium eveniet vel quibusdam ut numquam architecto hic. Natus ipsum sit eius magni. Sint repudiandae illum et provident accusamus. Rerum ea nobis perferendis ut autem.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

August 2022万博app网页版

• Jefferies & Company((▲05 99。6%
  • 林肯国际((= = 99。2%
  • RBC Capital Markets((▲09 98。8%
  • Bank of America Merrill Lynch((▲03 98.4%
  • Macquarie Group Limited ABN((+ + 98.0%

overall Employee Satisfaction

August 2022万博app网页版

• 林肯国际((▲06 99。6%
  • Jefferies & Company((▲11 99。2%