Best Companies to Work For 2014

I can't say I'm a huge fan of ranked lists, but this one always catches my attention. I'll make some notes on the list below

Best Companies

Top 10:

1) Google - They aren't dropping out of the top 10 anytime soon. They deserve this spot.

2)SAS-我对这家公司一无所知。我总是在列表中看到它们,任何人都有有关对他们工作的感觉的任何信息吗?

3)Boston Consulting Group- 我很欣赏那里勤奋的人喜欢它,但我无法想象它是您普通乔的“最好的公司”之一。

4) Edward Jones - Are the financial advisers included in this, or is it just corporate staff? I feel like if FAs were included it wouldn't be ranked so high.

5)加快贷款 - 听到了很多有关他们在底特律的工作。他们似乎真的在集中在他们身后的城市。我认为这是一艘沉没的船,但无论如何道具。

6) Genentech - I know nothing.

7)salesforce.com-只听了关于它的好消息。似乎是一个非常悠闲的地方,通常是年轻的人群。

8) Intuit - Haven't heard anything about the day-to-day, but it seems like a decent company.

9)罗伯特·贝尔德(Robert Baird) - 不认识任何为他们工作的人,如果您对这种事情感兴趣,似乎是一个可靠的选择。

10)DPR构建 - 我对这家公司一无所知。

Other Mentions:

A) Healthcare companies in general seem to do well on this list, anyone in the industry that has insights?

b)Rackspace/NetApp/Zappos-我在这些公司与之交谈的人希望他们永远不会被解雇。CSguys though, wonder if it's different on the business side.

C) Law firms - This makes no sense to me. Maybe it's because they're not top firms working their associates 100 hours/week?

D)高盛/大4-与BCG相同的想法。就个人而言,您不想在那里工作,但是如果您是一个艰苦的吸引力,那可能是最适合您的公司。

E) CapOne - Heard good things from several people, not only on working conditions, but also the direction the company is heading. Only downside I've heard is office politics, but that's everywhere and with the mergers over the past couple of years, not all that surprising.

f)微软 - 没有听说过在那里工作的好消息,但是我唯一的数据点是从Google和Facebook等公司搬迁的人。最突出的是一切的秘密性。

Anyone have any thoughts on these companies or the ones I missed?

评论 (19)

Jan 16, 2014 - 6:51pm
Window View, 你怎么看?以下评论:

几个学期前有一个管理班,我们在那里进行了更多有关SAS的研究,以及为什么它在这类列表中始终排名如此之高。据我所记得的,很多好处都是基于使办公室成为有用目的地的企业。现场健身房,育儿中心,医生的办公室类型。我认为这种经历听起来与我对Google听到的信息相媲美。

Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker.
2014年1月17日 - 上午9:01
TwoThrones, 你怎么看?以下评论:

Thanks for this D M. I think a lot of us learned about SAS in our undergrad business classes. Seemed pretty cool. I can't imagine it being fun to work at Quicken Loans and Edward Jones. Maybe because the people at Quicken Loans are the only ones with jobs in Detroit?

BCG, I agree, doesn't seem like fun.

Jan 17, 2014 - 9:35am
BusinessSense, 你怎么看?以下评论:

Have a friend who works at SAS as does his wife. They both love the company. He travels a decent amount but is compensated very well.

Jan 17, 2014 - 11:58am
Skinnayyy, 你怎么看?以下评论:

I have a lot of friends that are working at Quicken Loans because I'm from Detroit. Every single one of them says every day how much they love working there. I haven't asked them to go in to detail as to why, but they love it, and the people that aren't working there in the area are trying to get jobs there.

另外,丹·吉尔伯特(Dan Gilbert)正在竭尽所能帮助底特律转过身来,所以我可以想象在那里工作有很多好处。

make it hard to spot the general by working like a soldier
Jan 25, 2014 - 12:13pm
Equities In Dallas, 你怎么看?以下评论:

疯狂的劳埃德·布劳恩(Lloyd Braun):

Surprised Brazzers didn't slip in to the top 10 this year.....

大声笑很棒。

“Those who know don't tell and those who tell don't know.” - Michael Lewis
Jan 25, 2014 - 5:30pm
LACconsultant, 你怎么看?以下评论:

很老(白色)男孩的俱乐部。的重复r level management is quite conservative, and it seeps down into who they hire and who they promote

Jan 25, 2014 - 1:28pm
D M, 你怎么看?以下评论:

麦肯锡在顶部麦肯锡don't give a fuck,麦肯锡don't take shit from nobody

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee
最好的回应
Jan 25, 2014 - 12:57pm
glide9811, 你怎么看?以下评论:

我可以评论Intuit和Capone。

Gotta couple of friends who work at Intuit and they absolutely love it. Their pay is pretty good (somewhere around $150k for 3 years out of college) but its the culture what they really love. Don't know what it is, but they are happy and won't shut up about how great Intuit is.

I also have a friend who works for CapOne inNYCand the culture there is not great. The comment about office politics is dead on. They care more about "socializing" things than your work being right. Additionally the people there are just not that strong. You will have tons of middle managers who make zero decisions for themselves and just pass things up the chain until it reaches someone competent who can think critically. The hours are good, but the work isn't that stimulating.

Jan 25, 2014 - 1:30pm
mnin, 你怎么看?以下评论:

我曾与SAS顾问和classes at their UK office. It's a real nice place to work. They're compensated well and they have some good food.

2014年1月25日 - 下午2:19
尼拉兰, 你怎么看?以下评论:

REM REICIENTIS LIBERO MODI EST SINT PERUETA VOLUPTATEM。Nisi Dolores的Harum Sapiente坐在鼻子。Illo Deserunt et Quam Quos voluptatum sit Nihil。Nisi Dlectus Illum Eum Minima EA。Et officiis occaecati Impedit和dolor magni eos。

Dolores amet aut odio eos. Hic ut itaque consequatur sit ut illo voluptatem sunt. Culpa est similique explicabo fuga perferendis. Itaque quis neque maiores odio veritatis et.

Eligendi Rounderi Quia Quasi Reactuntur Architecto。Nam Aut Quas Labore et in Soluta。

Odit quis explicabo sit est dolorem. Nulla perspiciatis officia officia tempora modi voluptas labore.

开始讨论

职业发展机会

May 2022万博app网页版

• Jefferies & Company(▲03) 99.6%
  • Lincoln International(= =) 99.2%
  • RBC Capital Markets(▲06) 98.7%
  • Bank of America Merrill Lynch(▲01) 98.3%
  • Houlihan Lokey(▲07) 97.9%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

May 2022万博app网页版

• Jefferies & Company(▲12) 99.6%
  • Rothschild(▲02) 99.1%